England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus
Download the NHS COVID-19 app
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have them.
Testing and tracing
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus, understand your test result and find out what to do if you're contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
Self-isolation and treatment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
People at high risk
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Social distancing and changes to everyday life
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
COVID-19 support recovery service
'Your COVID Recovery' helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery.
GOV.UK: coronavirus – guidance and support
Government information and advice.
GOV.UK: local restrictions – areas with an outbreak of coronavirus
Local outbreak advice.
It has been advised that all practices should:
- Suspended all 'routine' GP appointments whilst surgeries concentrate on urgent care for the most unwell.
- Move from face-to-face appointments to telephone and virtual appointments. Our new e-Consult service will support this process.
- Practices will move to a system where ALL patients will need to speak to a medical professional to determine the need for an appointment.
Patients are being urged to bear with us and our team during this period of high demand and uncertainty and follow updates on the practice website, Facebook page and SMS message.
Patients can find regularly updated information via the NHS website
- If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms please go to 111 online DO NOT ATTEND YOUR GP SURGERY
- Please follow the new NHS advice to self-isolate at home for 7 days if you have: a fever AND / OR a new persistent cough
- if your symptoms are manageable at home and you would not ordinarily require medical attention please do not call 111 unless your condition deteriorates.
- At this point in time GPs CANNOT test for the coronavirus which causes COVID-19
Local GP Practices are now working together to offer greater access to a range of appointments outside usual surgery hours. Click Here for more information.